16 February 2014

Rewrites

You may have noticed I've been quiet for a while. Just in case anyone was worried (!) I thought I'd better explain that I am currently busy working through revisions of my work in progress. I shall be putting all my time and attention into that as well as getting myself fit and well. So it's extra naps, daily exercise, which involves sharpening up the brain as well as keeping physically fit. And in between I shall be licking my novel into shape as well.

I'm also doing a lot of reading.  It's high time I did a round-up of the novels I have enjoyed over the winter months. (I'm enjoying some entertaining crime fiction lately.) But that will have to wait. Onwards and upwards I keep telling myself.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy... the older I get the more I enjoy the rewriting bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are getting there with your health and your novel. Have you read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society’ it is a wonderful book, Sally. It is a 5 star book if ever there is one. I've nearly finished it and I'm passing it on to Ivy when I see her on Wednesday. best wishes, Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have indeed, Paula, and agree with everything you say about it. Brilliant novel and I recommend it to everyone.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sally I have a new blog with 'Wordpress' as I was having so much trouble with Blogger since it was taken over by Google. Hope you can drop by sometimes when you're not busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally my blog is now at http://paulareadman1.wordpress.com/ because I had so much problems with my blogger blog. I hope you will drop by sometimes when you're not busy.

    ReplyDelete